100HealthCare takes your privacy seriously and we respect your privacy choices. We understand how important the privacy of personal information is to our users.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you- such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information- in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile on our website.
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from 100HealthCare.
- When you participate in an online survey.
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
How Information Collected About You Is Used
We may use collected information to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically, analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders, and opportunities from 100HealthCare; or
- Send you relevant offers and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors pertaining to your health interests.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by 100HealthCare about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter Personal Information (including personal health information in various tools on our website), we encrypt the transmission of that information or use SSL connections (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The 100HealthCare Web Site is not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. The 100HealthCare Web Site does not collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13. The parent or guardian is solely responsible for providing supervision of the minor’s use of 100HealthCare website.
Newsletters & Emails to You
When you sign up for our email newsletters on the 100HealthCare Web Site or at any time, you can choose to opt out of receiving additional promotional newsletters from 100HealthCare or our Sponsors.
You can unsubscribe from a newsletter by:
- Following the directions included at the bottom of the newsletter and using the “Unsubscribe” link found in the emails.